Friday, June 7, 2013

My Birthday..

This year my birthday was a low key one. I had asked work to have the day off so that I didn't have to deal with anyone there. I don't like attention to myself like that and it always seems like something horribly bad happens so its just better if we don't make a big deal about it. I will have to say that my day went real well.

Brad had to work so that meant that I got to sleep in :) My favorite thing in the world to do. Then I went and tried out a new restaurant that I have been wanting to try for a while but couldn't ever talk Brad into going with me. He is better but he is still such a picky eater that it is annoying. New things scare him..but I went to a real awesome crape place on the ave. I had a cream of mushroom crape and a lemon custard one for dessert..a place that I am sure he will like. The only other thing that I had scheduled for the day was a session with my personal trainer. 

I had a really good time at the gym. I love my trainer and I am starting to see results. The only bad thing about going to the gym was because I had gone out to eat I was wearing a cute shirt. I had pulled that off and had a tank top and a sweatshirt on. When I got to the gym I realized that I had didn't have a gym shirt. Lets just say that it was a super sweaty workout due to the fact I wasn't just going to just wear a tank..the sweatshirt did its job. Lucky for me there was a Ross next door to the gym so I could get a shirt and go downtown to pick Bradley up.

When I got home my little brother Skype me. Earlier in the day Joel had texted Brad that he was going to distract me so that Brad could run down to MOD Pizza and get me a birthday dinner. Brad didn't read the message before he had read it to me and ruined the surprise. He felt bad about it once all the pieces clicked together. Joel still got me pizza for dinner. It was yummy. He is such a great guy. Through out the day I had other family members that had called and said happy birthday also. My sister and her kid called and left me a message..they sang happy birthday to me.


This was an awesome birthday!

No comments: