The one place that my mom wanted to go to while she was in Seattle on this trip was the inside of the library on UW campus. It seems like the last couple of times that she was here that school was on break so it was always locked up. This time it was finally open :) When Brad and I went on a tour of the campus a few years ago the described this place as something that should be in Hogwarts. I would have to agree.
Janet and Libby walking to the far end..
Janet and Libby..
Libby trying to be quiet..
Very beautiful..
Brad found his book..
We were reading and every book that is in this room had been donated. You can't borrow these books but they have copies of them that you are able to check out in the other parts of the library.
Janet and Libby standing outside the library..
Walking around campus and Libby is by the fountain area..
One of our night adventures that was taking my Mom to the Kerry Park in Queen Anne. We went when it was dusk. The lighting on the city was breath taking. I felt bad that it wasn't all the way dark but this was just as good. It made the city look so magical.
Brad and Janet..
Libby and the city..
I love Seattle.
My love is plain and simple. These last couple of years have been the best. I also love being able to share this city with our friends and family that come and visit. Everything is perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment