Friday, January 6, 2012

Post Christmas Shopping..

For Christmas Brad's dad gave us a little bit of money to get a present. Brad has been wanting/needing a new cell phone for the past 6 months so we finally just took the plunge and got him a new phone. I got a new phone too but its still in its box. I don't care for technology and don't need to switch my phone right now. Its too much work trying to figure out how to run it. I think that I am the last person in the world that doesn't have a smart phone. I really just don't care..all I do on my phone is text and the occasional call. Some people I know are just glued to theirs. I will admit when it is my day off I actually will lose my phone in the apartment and not even look at it until I have to sent my alarm to go to work. Good thing it has a good battery. Anyways...


Photo with Brad's new phone. I don't know where to look to take a picture yet :)

It was a couple days after Christmas when we walked down to the U-Village to go window shopping. What little money that we had left Brad had told me that we would get me something that I have been wanting. I think that I mentioned it before but we got a spice rack and a clock for my kitchen. I've been working in my kitchen the last couple of day and trying to get some organization to it so my flow is better. I will put a picture up when I am done of my new things.

The weather was real pleasant the day we decided to go down there. Jackets and scarfs! While we were down there we also decided to get light lunch. I think that we hit it right on for the lunch rush and had about a 15 minute wait. While we were sitting and waiting, the benches were facing towards the people that are already seated and eating. I didn't say anything to Brad but after we were seated we both made the comment about how much food that the people right in front of us had piled on their table and they kept pulling more and more. (This is a place where you pull off different color plates off the run and pay different amounts for each color.) There was a reason that they were fat!


Life is good!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I don't have a smart phone either, Libby! I don't plan to have one anytime soon either :)