I can't wait to see what photos she ends up putting in it. I think that once you do that it makes the book complete!
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Pat's Book..
I am really not one that gets into the holiday spirit..kind of hard to when you work with the public. My mom-in-law gave me a pack of paper that she had gotten on the internet that she just loved but didn't think that she would ever be able to use it. This is my favorite way to get paper because it gives me the challenge to make something pretty with it. My favorite gifts to give away are the ones that I make. So I decided that I was going to do a star book for her..I also tagged Wayland into the present. Not exactly his thing but it has a Christmas theme to it so I knew that he would like it.





I can't wait to see what photos she ends up putting in it. I think that once you do that it makes the book complete!
I can't wait to see what photos she ends up putting in it. I think that once you do that it makes the book complete!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is really cute!
Libby,
You couldn't have picked a better year for this - I'm going to use some photos from our Disney trip, (a once in a lifetime thing, since I will NEVER go there at Christmas again!)
So it will be a fun momento of that...
I was seriously so delighted that you used these papers - I do love it!
Post a Comment