Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sis Book..

My sister told me last night that she had finally opened up the presents that I had sent them for Christmas. We were going to Skype to open them but it never happened..life has just gotten too busy. I think that this is the last star book that I made for presents. I had got this paper a couple years ago when I went to a scrapbook convention with her. When I saw it, it talked to me that it was something that I had to get for her.


I'm so excited that I finally get to post this book. I love how it turned out! Making these books is one of my favorite things to do..I love all of the different personalities that they have. I have organized all of my scrapbook supplies and since I have done that I have been wanting to do a couple more pages for my scrapbook. I think that photos are just something that you can never catch up on. Currently I'm on vacation for another 2 days..I know what I am going to do :)

No comments: