Friday, September 30, 2011

Crafting Bug..

I have caught the crafting bug again. I think that a year was too long to go without doing anything. I've got some major plans in mind that involves crafting and it will be interesting to see if I will be able to pull off. All the stuff that is in my head also comes with deadlines I've given myself.

I've got an early morning shift tomorrow and then Sunday off. I like doing inventories, you go to work early and don't have to deal with annoying people :) We are not going to be doing an inventory in the bakery this time, its just going to be the meat and deli. Kind of bummed me out when I found this out but oh well. Its going to be like I've got a normal weekend off, kind of. My Saturday is going to be me taking a nap until Brad gets home from school.

Well I just wanted to say hi to everyone..I just remembered that there is some Big Bang that is needing to be watched!

No comments: