Friday, February 21, 2014

Downtown..

This weekend I surprisingly had off, something that really doesn't happen to often. I have big plans on organizing my apartment..but deep down I highly doubt that is going to happen. I just need to unwind.  I'm so needing a vacation but I am going to have to wait a couple more weeks until that dream comes true. Also this weekend there is a chance that we are going to be hanging out with my uncle and aunt that live up here. Only time that I see them is when my mother comes into town.

Today I had a couple of things that I needed to get done so the three of us headed downtown. Nothing too exciting but we got to go shopping a little bit. Brad had to go to work so Joel and I hung out for a little bit. Ended up buying a clothes for Brad. He was the lucky one!


Window at Leroy's..
This place is awesome.
Love the orange suit that was in the window and paired with it was a tie with a clarinet :)


Waiting in the tunnel..
buses always seem to take forever!

Its so great to have a day to do nothing but just hanging out. This weekend we are going to be having a marathon of Sons of Anarchy.  The past couple of weeks we have been watching the whole series. Heres to the weekend!

No comments: