Tonight I have the apartment to myself. People are off to work and school. I'm taking sometime to really dig into my junk corner. This is something that I have been wanting to organize and take an inventory of what I really have. I don't think that I have really touched my scrapbook supplies since I got up here. Kind of a sad realization to me..here it is just gathering dust..stacks of photos waiting to get a proper home. Maybe someday I will get a chance to start cranking out the pages again, don't really have an excuse not to :)
Life has had us running around like crazy. There was a giant shake up at my work and long story short I have a job, that was the main concern. On March 8th I will officially be the meat/deli supervisor. It was a little rocky there for a bit but I pulled through it. I've been thinking about it and come May I will have been there for 10 years. I don't know where the time is going! Not to bad when you think about it, I was originally planning on being there for 3 month during the summer. It is funny where life will take you.
Brad has been hard at working doing his art. He has a couple of prints that he is working on and I can't wait to see how they turn out. Last night I got to be his hand model. At least I was making myself useful :) I like to help him out anyway possible but there really isn't much that I can do for him besides be his cheerleader when it comes to the art. I love to see the stuff that he comes up with and especially like seeing the end product.
Well that is a quick update on what we have been doing. This weekend I have 3 days off so hopefully that means that we will be able to go do something fun and out of our normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment