I have fulfilled my life time dream and finally got to see Hanson in concert. Its been several days since the concert but I am still so excited when I think about it..makes me feel like I am in 7th grade again rushing home to watch the Hanson music video :) Luck for me I was able to meet up with someone that shares the love of Hanson so I was able to enjoy myself to the fullest. When I got there I went to will call to pick up my ticket. It ended up that I was suppose to print it off and there was a lot of drama that went down. Lucky for me there was another guy that was having similar issues. He let me borrow his phone so I could look up my receipt. Long story short he was on a list and let me be his plus one. It was one of the most stressful ten minutes of my life!
It has taken me a long time to be able to see them in concert. Last couple of times that they played Seattle we were in Portland. The world is against me.. At work a couple months ago they had changed inventory days. It used to be the 1st of every month and then they decided that it was going to be the last day of the month. I am normally all for changes but this one was not a good one due to the fact that the concert was the last day of the month. I was a little stressed about it but in the beginning I told them that I had tickets to go see Hanson and they worked it out for me so that I would be able to go. Thank goodness!
This is some of the photos that I got from the concert. Brad talked me into bringing the camera with me, I hadn't even thought about that. It would have been sad if I didn't get any photos!
Isaac Hanson..he was always my favorite :)
The whole band..Isaac Zac Taylor
HANSON 9/30
Hanson Tour Bus..
Didn't really want to stick around to meet them but had to get a picture of their bus :)
When I got home from the concert I showed Brad all of the photos and the videos that I took during the concert. I know that he doesn't care for Hanson at all but I don't care. I have tried on more then one occasion to make him listen to them but he just gets mad and makes me change it. Its my car and I should be allowed to let me listen to any type of music I want to..he is such a bum sometimes. At least the last couple of days he has let me listen to it :) Now I can't wait until I get to wear my new Hanson shirt that I got from the concert..I am going to rock it! Counting down the days until the next time that they roll into Seattle.
No comments:
Post a Comment