I feel like I am always talking about the things that Bradley has been doing with his art..I would like to take a few minutes and show you guys some of the project I have been working on. Don't look too deep into the blanket that is below. I have been working on this project for years. I have just finally finished it..there is no baby on the way. When I was making this blanket I ran out of the yarn that was the center block before I was ready to and that was a road block that I wasn't able to get past. There was not enough to make the boarder liked planned. My mom helped me come up with a new plan and I put a cream boarder around the edge.
Full blanket..sorry my lighting in my apartment isn't the greatest.
Close up..
Happy with the end result!
The second project that I am going to share is a rug that I just completed. I had a sheet that had a hole in it and didn't really want to just throw it away. I loved these sheets and actually went and got the exact same set. With the rainy season approaching I thought that it would be a great thing to put our wet shoes on and save the carpet. It was an added bonus that it was the exact colors that match the living room.
Here it is completed under the end table..
Love my pretty new orange lamp that we got the other day too :)
Close up on the rug..
Love how it turned out. Brad was shocked how much fabric it takes to make one of these. Don't have the guilt of just throwing away the sheets. It makes me happy.
I love doing projects. When I cut my hand it was one of my biggest concerns was if I was going to be able to crochet and do things like that any more. The cut was really deep and long on my little hand. My finger is still numb but I have been getting a little bit of feeling back into it for example I can feel a little bit of hot/cold now. It used to just feel like I was missing a chunk in my hand. Don't know how to describe it but it was a weird sensation. I feel really lucky that I am still able to do what I love doing. I don't know what I would have done if it would had been worse.
I have more projects that I am working on..there is always more projects :) That is just how I roll. I'll keep you posted as I get more finished.
No comments:
Post a Comment