Monday, October 28, 2013

Derek's Pumpkin Party..

Derek had a pumpkin carving party at his house. We headed over that way as soon as I was off of work. I had told Brad that I didn't really want to do pumpkins but would be happy just to watch everyone do theirs. Who was I kidding? Brad mentioned that he wanted to do Jeff Goldblum..challenge accepted! A couple years ago we did one that was Ron Howard. It turned out awesome.


Jeff Gourdblum in the flesh..

Brad drew the picture and then I carved it. I have the skills..Brad was the funniest when he was watching me do this. Every time that I took out a big chunk he would gasp. He didn't realize that I am a pro! I made he move away from me because he was too jumpy about it.


This was the end result with everyone's pumpkins. They all turned out cool. Personally I think that ours turned out the best but that is just because I spent so much time doing it.

No comments: