Monday, October 7, 2013

Doughnuts..

Joel is in town. He flew in yesterday and it has been a crazy 24 hours so far. Early this morning he had an interview at my work. Go figure on my day off I still had to get up and head up that way. Not really that big of a deal though. I also made Bradley come with us. While Joel was off doing his interview we went and got the oil changed in my car. Nothing too exciting but it has just been one of those days.

While killing time we went to Brad's favorite doughnut shop in Seattle. In his Kmart days he used to go there and get a treat for lunch. I'm a sucker for sweet stuff especially when it involves crullers. I could eat those all day long!



Libby by the yummy dozen!


I loved the old men that were these having their morning coffee. They called it the "meeting of the sacred doughnut." Brad was not impressed with me taking a photo :)


When you think of Seattle this isn't the scenery that you would expect to find. This is across the street from where I work. This is my home away from home. Love those beautiful Seattle skies.

No comments: