Libby and Joel at Pike's Market..
Joel standing in front of Pike Place Chowder..
Joel enjoying some market chowder..I got the seafood bisque.
Libby looking over the water..
Joel enjoying the sun..
After we walked around the market it was time to get a dessert. There is a french bakery down there that had really good pastries. I am a real sugar junkie..Joel didn't really want to do dessert but I won!
Eclairs and macarons..
Yummy!
While we were sitting in the bakery there was chatting a storm trooper walked past. It was a really random. We were just about done eating so we headed out to get a picture. He was a couple of blocks away from us but we were able to catch up and even pass it. I was sneaky and got a picture with him.
Libby and the storm trooper :)
Tonight Brad and I are going to be to a movie at our favorite theater, Cinerama. This week they have been playing old horror movies. Tonight we are going to be going to the Omen. Love this movie and can't wait to see it on the big screen. Last year we went and saw The Shining. Even through its a movie that I have seen before it was very scary on the big screen. Its going to be fun.
2 comments:
So has Joel found a job and place to live, or is he staying with you guys?
Joel is living with us plowing through the bull crap of trying to get his pharm license out here. I got him a job where I work until he can get a better job. Once he can get a steady check he will be able to afford a place out here :)
Post a Comment