I am always looking for new things for Bradley and me to do. I read about the 17th Annual Georgetown Garden Walk and decided that was something that we had to go do. Once a year residence that live in Georgetown open up their garden/yards for people to walk through and see them. The weather has finally started to get real sunny and warm, perfect to be outside. Brad was not too excited to be there but I didn't care, it was something that I wanted to do :) He kept saying, "look we are the youngest people here." By the end though he was having a good time and he did say that he thought it was interesting. Below are photos from our walk.
Brad standing with some art works..
I liked this guy..
Trying to pose like this lady..
Awesome Winnebago..
This was inside someone's little home. I have one in my mom's basement but it is in pieces..so jealous. I need to get it up here..
Bamboo..
Georgetown is where the hat and the boots are located. After we had walked through all of the gardens we stopped by a little local grocery store and picked up a couple of drinks. While we drank our drinks in the shade, we enjoyed a couple people playing on their horns.
Brad LOVES blue Frostys..he had to get two :)
Brad thought my drink was gross but I really enjoyed this..rose lemonade.
This was Brad's first time at this park so I had to make sure that I got his photo with the hat and boot.
These were some crazy flowers..passion flowers. There were a bunch of people that had them in their gardens. Brad thought that they were very interesting and had been noticing them a bunch of places before I saw them. They are where the passion fruit comes from. They were very pretty and kind of crazy looking.
This was a nice little outing. At my work the schedule is changing to a computer writing it so it has been giving me Sundays off. It has been nice. Brad and I have been able to get out a little bit and go do stuff together. More adventures are on the way. Also I would like to say the Taylor's got me my outfit for my birthday. Thanks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment