Yesterday was an early morning for me. It was our monthly inventory and I got to work at 2:40 am. My manager said that I could come in at 2 because there is so much to count in the bakery but I just couldn't get out of bed. My alarm went off at 1 so I was awake but the motivation to go to work was lacking. Bradley was still up due to midterms so he was kind enough to try and get me going. He even made and ate breakfast with me :) Once I got home I had to take a HUGE nap.
Today is my day off and I was wanting to go do something fun. Brad is in school so it was up to me to keep myself entertained. I decided that I wanted to go window shopping. I went downtown and looked at all of the fancy shops that are down there. That was kind of a bummer because there really wasn't anything out there that I enjoyed looking at. Still nice to get out of the norm.
I treated myself to a movie when I was out. I wanted to go and see the new Adam Sandler movie because I know Brad wouldn't want to go with me, but I would have had to wait for two hours. Not really worth it so I did something that I have never done before and just choose a movie that was going to start the soonest. I went and saw the movie, The Fighter. Right now I have to say that it was actually a good movie and worth my money I spent. I went into it without knowing anything about it and maybe that is why I thought it was good..I don't know. Its not normally the type of movie that I would have wanted to see in any other situation.
Well now its back to the house work and then off to bed.
3 comments:
I must say that I don't miss inventory but at least its over for a few weeks... I have been waiting to she "The Fighter" because it has one of my favorite actors and all, but in true small-town fashion it hasn't come to town yet.
Heaven forbid that it is rated "R". It actually looks like I'll be doing inventory 3 out of the 4 weeks. Yay for me :)
I've never even been brave enough to do that here - you inspire me! :-)
Post a Comment