Sunday, March 6, 2011

Crafting..

So I have lived in my apartment since September and I am finally unpacking my crafting supplies. I wanted to make a card for a lady that I work with, so I found it the perfect excuse to get my stuff out. I will have to say that it has been way too long and I'm really rusty when it comes to design. This is my first card ever so I am excited about the out come with it. Also I want to state that it is light blue paper that I used and not a bad picture. I was told she liked light blue and pink. That is a hard color combo for me because I like bright, happy colors :) I just don't have an envelope to put it in..I will have to figure out a solution to that problem tomorrow.

My little bro is coming out in a couple of weeks so I've really got to finish unpacking everything for him. Really not too far from being done, its just something that I really hate wasting my time with. Jena, I will be posting pictures soon :) When my mom and sis were out I didn't feel so guilty about it not being done because I had only been here for a little over a month.

Other then that this week has been quite uneventful for us. Brad finished his midterms and was able to kind of get back to a normal sleeping habit. He had got some new art work that he is going to be posting to his blog soon, so be on the look out for that. I'll make sure to let you know when that happens in case your not following his art blog.

Other then my couple of trips down town and hanging out with Derek, all I have been doing is working. I just want to say that I am still loving my job! I never thought that I would like to have been in this position and if someone would have told me a year ago that this is what I would be doing at Sam's Club, I would have just laughed. Its funny to see in what direction life takes you.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Love your card Libby! Good job!