Monday, March 21, 2011

Back at it..

Today was my first day back from vacation. It was hard to wake up this morning, I think that I need a couple of days more!

Time went fast at work though. We have finally filled my old position at work and now I get to focus on being the team lead. This is a really exciting thing, I get to start running the department like I want to :)

When I got home I took a three hour nap. Last night I was woken up at 2:30 am to the stupid neighbors outside partying. They make me so mad! I got up from my nap at 8 pm and had a panic moment. I couldn't comprehend what time it was and thought that I was late to work or something. Let me just say that is a rude awakening!

1 comment:

Journey Rocks! said...

That is rude! I hate when things like this happen to me after taking a nap...