Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Seattle Living..

I have been in Seattle officially for a month now. Time is just flying! It is so amazing up here, still trying to finish unpacking but we will get there. I just want to say that I am loving it. My job keeps me busy, I try really hard to keep up with the ladies I work with but they can run circles around me. I just have to keep telling myself that they have been in the bakery for years and I have been there for 3 weeks.

On another note my car is acting up again. My first day that I worked the check engine light came on. So the last 3 weeks I've been driving my car in fear, I just don't know what I would do if it was to break down on me. Makes me sick to think about. Brad had been asking his friends to see if anyone knew of a place that would fix it and be reliable. Most people that he knows doesn't own a car and had no idea. Finally he talked to someone that found out where his hotel sent their vans to be fixed. Got my appointment to leave it there on Thursday while I'm at work. Sounds like it is going to take all of my safety/backup money to get it fixed. Its a little unnerving but got to do what you got to do. As long as it is not a major problem with it I think we will be good.

Brad is working hard at his school and is going to be cranking out some really awesome art work soon. I can't wait to see how his prints turn out. He said that he is going to start a blog that has his art work on it. I will keep you posted when he gets that up and running. He has so real exciting ideas that I can't wait to see!

Well I got to enjoy my last day off :) got so major laundry to do.

1 comment:

Jena Harper said...

Hey, you need to post some pictures of your place! :-)