Sunday, October 31, 2010

Project..

I've been working on a project of taking pictures around the city to send to my niece. She sent me and Brad a letter that was full of questions. The best way that I thought to answer would be in photos of places that we go. I was happy with the results (Amy you will be seeing this again when they make it to your house.)


This picture took about ten million times to take :) This was our last take before we left and I was happy with it.

We were lucky that it was a nice sunny day. The last couple of days have been cold and rainy. Brad thinks that we're starting into the winter weather up here. I'm interested to see how it goes. I'm not one for cold weather.

P.S. The picture is the gum wall down in Pikes Market.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Well, at least it's colorful...
:-)

Just the two of us said...

super cute! and love your new hair cut :)