Tomorrow is going to be my first day on the job. I'm not to worried about it, actually really excited to start. I am really curious to see how this store runs compared to my last store that I was at. I feel like its not going to be too much a change, I have helped the bakery before. It will also be nice to have something to do with my day. I will be working in the morning and will be off at 2:30 so that means that I will have all day to do stuff. I know I am starting work a hour later then what I was in Utah, but that one hour I think is going to be really nice to be able to sleep.
Our apartment is also starting to feel like a home. Once its all unpacked I will take pictures and post them. The kitchen is so amazing..it huge. Its a really great place, and so close to every thing. Today Brad and me took a walk down to a music store. Good thing that we didn't have money :) Yesterday we also walked to an art store that is near by. The place was just HUGE! The whole time all I could think was how much that place kicked Provo Art and Frame's ass!!! The prices were so reasonable and there was so much selection it was unreal. The staff was more then willing to come and help us, trying to figure out what they need to do to suit our needs. This is another place that I think our money is going to go :)
Well going to bed so I can wake up to go to work. I'm so excited to go back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment