Friday, October 29, 2010

Day off..

There is nothing better then a day off from work. This week my two days off have been split. As nice as it is to have two days off together some times it is just nice to work 2 days have a day off then work 3, just to have another day off. This is going to be my peaceful day off. I'm going to go shopping and then meet up with Bradley downtown to take pics for a project I'm working on. My days off next week are not going to be so much, got to take my stupid car back in to get fixed. Just going to get a tune up, so I hope that this will cure my problems that I have been having.

I've also got to tackle a few more boxes. Moving and unpacking is such a slow painful process. I would have to say that packing up the house is so much more easy then having to unpack it all. Unpacking takes so much more time and effort. By the time that I get home from work and Brad gets home from school we are spent. We are going to have visitors in November so its nice to have a deadline to finish it all.

1 comment:

Journey Rocks! said...

Crack that whip, Libby and get those boxes put away... LOLOLOLOL

I TOTALLY know what you mean! I hate unpacking -- next to packing, it is one of the worst things to do!

I hope you get to do something fun on your double day off. Think of me while you are walking around that cool "big" city, okay!?!?