The weekend is over with and I don't have to go back to work until friday due to all of the hours that I put in helping with the Taste of Sams. For the most part I think that it went smooth, especially yesterday when I didn't have to be in the kitchen cooking. With all of the food that we were prepping and sending out to the floor makes me wonder if it was worth it in the end. Did the company spend alot of money just to feed people or did they actually buy? Either way it is over and don't have to revisit it until next year. YAY!!!
Now it is time that I get my butt into gear and get some calculas done. I hate math and I really do believe that it hates me too. I can think of ten millon other things that I could be doing with my time, but I really just need to finish school. I'm so close that it isn't even funny. I just need to get more excited for it and it is very hard to do that.
Tomorrow night me and my sister are going to go see the movie Twilight again. This is going to be her first time seeing it and I am really interested to see what she will think. Everyone needs to go into the theature knowing that there is no way that the movie is going to be better then the book, I think that is the only way to do it and still like it. Just the same I can't wait to watch it again :)
2 comments:
Thank you for going to the show with me. It was fun to see the book in "real life". :)
LOL! I'm glad to have been able to read about your goings on. I've really missed being there with you guys.
Post a Comment