Monday, December 1, 2008

Three more weekends!

I was just counting and there are only three more weeks until christmas is over with..can't believe that it has came so fast. This is the one time of year that I dread. They have had christmas music playing at work since Halloween. It is cruel and unusual punishment and should be a crime to force their employees to listen to it for 2 months straight. Then people wonder why I don't like the holidays :) I didn't realize that it was even the first of December until tonight. Brad was nice enough to come and get me from work. Once we got to our neighborhood I was blinded from the lights. Think that our house is the only one on the block that isn't decorated yet but I'm betting that won't last for long. Our landlords have kids that like to dress up the house every holiday.

Thanksgiving was a sucess. My older brother, sister, Brad & me, and their families got together. I was really sad that my little brother was not able to come and hang out with us but besides that it was perfect. This type of get togethers never really happens on my side of the family so it was fun when it actually does happen. I don't know why we don't all get together more often, guess that everyone's lives are just taking us all different ways.

High light of the weekend! Brads band had a concert. His rock goblet was filled. I love going and seeing him get up on stage and rock out on the bass. I don't think there really is anything that I like more then going to concerts. I have gone to many of his concerts through the years. His band that he is in now, Charging Frederick, is actually not that painful to listen to. All that I can say is that I'm glad that he is out of his high school metal bands, even though those were always fun to go to also. Those metal days are gone just like his pony tail. Brad's one of the only boys that I knew that had a nicer pony tail then most girls. I was informed that the pony tail had been offically thrown away..yuck :) When brad was moving back I tried to put it in the garbage pile but his father went and rescued it. I thought that it was creepy and always worried that some one was going to look in the bag, see the hair, and think that it was a rat. Would be just my luck that person would be me.

One last note..it looks like my blog is off the black list now. I wasn't informed that it was spam when I went to go check it. Thank goodness.

3 comments:

Shell and Brian said...

so true! I should just leave him my car one day. LOL. I don't hink he could even drive it. That would be entertaining to see. Hee hee!

Journey Rocks! said...

Only three? Just kidding! Working at Wal-Mart all those years ago killed the holiday joy for me... :)

I wish I could have gone to the concert but we were celebrating the birthday at N & J's house (J's birthday). I am glad it was a good concert.

Pat said...

Oh no! Only 3 weeks? I'd better shop faster...