That's right it has arrived..the one thing that everyone at my work dreads is finally here. The Taste of Sams. During this time of year my work likes to "show case" my department and bring out the true color of people. Its funny how picky people get when they get free food on top of all the holiday cheer that they bring with them. I'm one of the lucky ones that gets to hide in the kitchen..he he. Guess that I can't complain at least we will be busy!
On a lighter note tonight me and all of my friends are going to the midnight showing of Twilight. Yes I am one of those girls :) I have to admit though that I didn't get into it until this pass summer and didn't want to but then my boss brought me the first three books and got me to read them..I got hooked. I'm team Jacob all the way and was very disappointed how the fourth book ended. There was not enough closer. I'm excited about it the movie and scared all the same. Its just hard to see a book that you enjoy be turned into a movie. Hope that it is not a let down. Tomorrow might be a joy though. I have to be to work at 7, meaning that I will be running on just a couple hours of sleep. So I can't wait to see what tonight brings and will have to have an iv of cherry pepsi tomorrow.
3 comments:
Oh Libby - this looks so cute! Love what you're doing!
I want to see Twilight to, I liked the books and I have a feeling that the movie will most likely be a letdown..but we shall see! Are you guys still in the big E? Are you almost done with school?
Most importantly, HOW WAS THE SHOW? ;)
Post a Comment