I have made it for the day. I only got three hours of sleep and worked a 13 hour day..my bed is really calling my name right now :)
On a very important note I saw the movie last night. It was AWESOME! I had to try really hard not to giggle during the whole movie, to the point that my jaws were hurting by the time that it was over. I'm not one for "chic flicks" and romance in a movie so in some parts I had a really hard time with. I'm more for the blood and guts. I can't wait to go and see it again. I know that I am going to be having a couple more chances to go and see it. It will be interesting to see if there was anything that I missed.
Off to bed!!!
1 comment:
Glad you liked the show! Good luck getting some sleep, though... I went over to the theater this evening but there were still too many people -- at 11:30. I guess I will wait until later in the week.
Post a Comment