Monday, November 17, 2008

Thanks..

My sister helped me get this all fancy. I also learned that she might be the one that is behind my blog being flagged as spam. They really need to move the button so that it isn't right next to the search blogs. I really wonder how often that happens.

Finally figuring out how this all works.

Yay!

4 comments:

Journey Rocks! said...

If it was me, I PROMISE that it wasn't on purpose! ;)

Jena Harper said...

Thats a cute picture of you and brad.

Jena Harper said...

I found the flower scarf pattern here. It was stinking easy, and it makes an awesome gift.
http://jan-knitfreepatterns.blogspot.com/2007/05/daisy-chain-scarf.html

going gordon said...

Hi libby, I hope you don't mind that I checked out your blog. I noticed your name on Amy's. I am so glad you are blogging! Now we have one more thing to do on our Thursday book nights! I "bullied" my little sister into setting one up too- Amy and I are really on the same way length.