Bradley and Joel getting ready to walk around..
Libby also getting ready to walk around..
Leaf in a spiderweb..made it look like it had just stopped in the air.
Interesting tree..
It was leaning and slippery looking.
Joel reading the map as Brad gives me a grump face..
Libby and Bradley walking around..
Joel and Brad checking out the cool trees..
Libby standing under pretty flowers..
I don't get to see leaves change colors too often with living in the city and where I work but I love the orange!
Libby next to all of these crazy growing trees..
Joel posing by the trees..
Bradley way down there in the distance trying to get some good photos of the crazy trees..

This was hard to get a photo of but it was really pretty how the leaves went from orange-yellow-red.
Joel standing by another burst of colors..
Bradley reading about the trees..
Joel and Bradley..
YELLOW
Does this tree make me look fat :)
Bradley demonstrating edge tension..
On the map that we got talked about this plant that had purple berries. Joel was on a mission to find them because they sounded cool. Finally found them after looking for a long time.
On the map of the park the one place that I was wanting to go was the Lookout Gazebo. Easier said then done but we were finally able to figure out where it was and well worth looking for.
Libby reading the map..
Joel and Libby..
View from the Lookout Gazebo..
I was very excited when we found it!
This was just about the end of our trip. We were walking down a path that had an orange cone in front of it but we has just watched someone come up it so I thought it would be ok to go down. I glanced up just in time to see Bradley go down. He had slipped in the mud and down he went. Brad was so upset about it that he wasn't happy for the rest of the time that we were there. Soon after we headed home so that he could change and go to work. I have to admit that I laughed at him..that guy has never been graceful on his feet.
I am wanting to go back sometime and finish checking out the rest of the park. Even through we were there for a while there is still tons of stuff that we were not able to see. This is some place that we need to go see in the spring with all of the leaves are starting to come back.
1 comment:
Pretty pictures! The leaves are finally starting to turn down here, but they're not very showy...
Post a Comment