This was from a picnic that we had last year and never posted about. Love the pictures and it is something that we joke about all of the time. I like to do picnics. Its great to just go to a random place and relax for a couple of hours especially after a stressful day at work. Love when it is warm weather.
I know that this isn't the healthiest dinner but we were so excited when we found one of these in Seattle. Sometimes a cheap $5 pizza just hits the spot! This is our special treat..
Showing off my cookie man shirt..
Its funny how wild life in the city isn't scared of humans. We all have to live with each other. With this being a park by the water it is the home to some ducks. Well this lady duck was no stranger to people. She walked up to us and watched us eat our pizza. We tried our best to ignore her. She ended up sitting down next to Brad. After about 6-7 minutes of us trying to not pay attentions she made a squeaky little quack so that we knew she was still there. She was making me nervous but I was able to sit facing her and keeping an eye on her. I know that it was also a little unnerving to Brad but he didn't want to give her the encouragement that she might get food. Once the food was gone she got up and left. Now we always joke about Brad and his duck friend, she knew what she wanted :)
Brad and his duck friend..
Libby staring out at the water..
This place is becoming more and more a favorite place to go. Watching the water is something that I could do for hours. Its a great place to go unwind and enjoy life. I love to think about Brad and his duck friend. It always makes me laugh.




No comments:
Post a Comment