Bradley and Libby waiting for the concert to start..
They had a really bad DJ opening. I guess he was a big deal a couple of years ago but I had never heard of him before. All he did was play old metal songs and shot tee shirts out of a gun also threw black beach balls into the crowd. We figured that it was just a marketing stunt to get the crown drunk and I think that it worked! There were huge lines at the beer lines and the merch booths. We were glad when the DJ was finally over with. That meant that we were getting closer to hearing Black Sabbath.
Black Sabbath..
This concert rocked. I think that there was only a couple of songs that I don't know, which isn't too bad. Ozzy and the rest of the crew were awesome. It was worth the wait and we didn't want it to end. How the crowd had moved around us it ended up that we didn't really have anyone standing close to us. It was quite pleasant. Black Sabbath is one group that we can add to our list :)
Once the concert was over with we were able to get out of there real quick too. Because we were not drunk we were able to blast past everyone walking to their cars. This is a concert venue that we would go back to also. Too much fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment