I don't know if anyone had noticed that I haven't written on this for awhile and this is part of the reason..
Back in April I cut my hand really bad with a box knife. It has taken a while for me to get back to normal. I was going to post a photo of my cut but I couldn't stomach seeing it again and making others suffer through the gore. Its not for the weak!
I have worked really hard to get us up to the present day..If you are going to read the blog please go back to the beginning of the year and start from there. I had only written 1 blog. Enjoy :)

2 comments:
Thanks Libby, that was awesome! - So fun to see your amazing photos of all the places that Brad told me about.
Wish I had been there!
FYI - I did a report on Crater Lake ages ago in school, so cool to see it through your eyes. :)
BTW - those two light houses are the ones on my bucket list.
Love you two!
Glad to see new posts! We don't get to see each other so it's nice to see what you guys are up to. I have not blogged in 9 months but I don't have an excuse. I'm now playing catch up. :)
Post a Comment