Monday, March 18, 2013

Brothers and Downtown..

Today Brad had to go to work so he wasn't able to hang out with us. We all woke up and headed downtown at the same time. Brad got off at his stop and the three of us headed to the international district.


Libby, Brad, and Joel on the bus ride downtown..


Joel sitting with his Korean food..yum!


Tom and Libby enjoying their food..

We did a lot of walking through downtown. Below are some of the photos from different locations on our walk. There is so much to see and do when you are downtown.


Joel with everything that is wrong in the world..


Tom and the man with no shame :)


Libby and Joel sitting at the Sculpture Garden..


Libby and Joel walking along the water heading to the Sculpture Garden..


 Joel at the Sculpture Garden..

On the last day that my brothers were both here together we went to UW bookstore so that Joel could buy a new sweatshirt and Tom got a hat. Got to show some pride when you are in the U District :)


Before Joel flew home we ran back downtown. Tom was meeting up with some high school friends that live up in this area so he wasn't with us. This is us down at the Market going to go to Market Spice. Our favorite place to go when we are at Pikes. I just want to point out the sweatshirt that Joel has on :)

I am so glad that my brothers were able to come back with me when I got the car. It was a real fun trip to have both of them here. I just want to also mention that I was also an accidental red head for all of these photos. I got the wrong dye but thought what the heck and just used it anyways. People seemed to really like it..I didn't care for it so much. I will stick to my normal brown that I do.

No comments: