Sunday, December 2, 2012

What To Do..

I have been sick for the past week. It was to the point that I called in 3 times. I don't even know if I have called in that many times in the whole 8 years that I have worked there let alone 3 days in a row. It even got to the point that I went to the dr. This is another thing that I NEVER do. Finally a week later and I am starting to feel a ton better. My voice isn't all that way back yet but I will take that over everything else. Last night was my first chance to take the cough meds that were prescribed to me and I was actually able to sleep. Brad was impressed that I didn't cough in my sleep!

As I had my days off from work I thought that I would at least be able to get my blog up to date. That is something that I am majorly needing to do. I have a couple of outings that I would like to post about that happened in the summer. For the most part though I am caught up to where we are in life. But I have ran into a major problem with my blog and I am trying my best to come up with a solution on what to do.

I have ran out of free space to store photos on blogger. I am currently waiting for Brad to help me come up with a solution on what we can do about that. I am not wanting to pay to have them store photos on the internet for me. I only started this blog to keep in touch with family that is out of state, not to make money off if it like a lot of people do. I don't think that it is on Brad's list of important things to do though and I believe that he has forgotten all about it. I will have to give him a friendly reminder.

I know that one thing that I want to do is to print out my blog and make a book with it. Maybe it is just about time to do that..I don't know. We will have to see what the outcome is going to be. Just so you all know though I will not be stopping this. I like to keep everyone up to date and it is a good way to remind me of all of the fun things that we have been doing. Maybe my next couple of blogs will be ones like this where I have a bunch of writing. If that is the case I am sorry there are not going to be pretty pictures to look at :)

2 comments:

Jena Harper said...

The same thing happened to me but I found a solution. If you sign up for Google+ they will give you more free storage space. And any picture under 2400 x 2400 won't count towards storage space. So although it is another step I just resize all my pics before uploading them and I haven't had any problems. Hope this helps and I hope you get better soon!

The Twelfth System said...

Hey, thanks for the updates!
I "borrowed" another photo for Wayland's Christmas present :-)