Once again it has been a while since I have been on here. With the holiday season here it has been super busy at work and by the time I get home I am just wanting to chill. My cousin gave me some suggestions on how to get photos onto my blog and I am needing to get Brad to sit down and show me the basics with the computer. Technology is not my friend and I have a hard time figuring it out by myself.
Once I get that figured out things should go pretty smooth from there. I've got a list of blogs that I am wanting to write and stuff that I have started that are just needing to have photos added to them. I need to spend more time on this thing but I am just finally feeling like I am totally recovered from being sick and having time back again.
This weekend is a 4 day weekend for me! I am finally going to be able to get some stuff done that has been on my list of things to do for weeks. My apartment is needing some love and I have got some crafts that are calling my name. Wish that there was more time in the day to get everything done but sadly there isn't.
One thing that I am proud of is that I am almost all of the way finished with my Christmas shopping. I'm not doing anything too major but it is fun to send people some small gifts from Seattle. Sounds like there is a possibility that we are going to be heading down to Portland for Christmas this year again. It is all depending if Bradley can get the day after Christmas. Personally I don't want to have another drive like we did last year. It got us home way to late..but I would totally do it again if that was the only option. I don't think that we left Portland until 11 pm or later. The fog was so bad that we couldn't drive that fast and it seemed to take a couple extra hours to drive home. But in the end it was fun to hang out with the Fishers.
Off to a great weekend! Hope that I can get everything finished that I have on my list of things to do :)
No comments:
Post a Comment