Other then that life has been good around here. Nothing really to report on. Last weekend or maybe two weekends ago I guess we went to a couple of concerts. The first on that we went to was a group called 3 Inches of Blood. Their name doesn't exactly fit what they sound like. I like this venue because of the size of it. It the very back is a little elevated area with a half wall. This is perfect for me because I can see over all of the people and not have to be in a pit of any kind.
Three Inches of Blood..
Me in front of the stage..don't mind the guys butt.
We stood kind of far away from the stage because we were not wanting to get into any mosh pits. We were just about 3 rows from the end of the mosh pits. It was a brutal concert.
This was my view. I don't know how it happens but it seems like I am always stuck behind the tallest guy possible. It goes without fail. Can't really see it but I am wearing a Motorhead shirt that Bradley had gotten me for a present :)
I love concerts. We have tickets for a couple of them coming up in February. Can't wait! Well time to go and try to recover from these stupid colds.


No comments:
Post a Comment