Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dejunk..

I'm getting in a really weird mood right now. I just want to get rid of everything that is in my house. I wish I wasn't one of those people that just keeps stuff hanging around because "one day I'll need it again." So far I've got 3 1/2 boxes and a garbage bag full of stuff that I have decided I don't want in my life, and I haven't even finished that room yet. Brad is going to freak out when he sees the room, looks like a tornado has ripped through it. I promise in the end it will be freaking amazing.

Next thing that I need to do is find the nearest Goodwill so I can get it totally out of my house. When I moved up here I had every intention of going through my thing and lighten our load but I just got too busy with life. I want the next move that we do be with half of the stuff that we brought up here with us. I think that I can do it. I know that since I have been up here we really haven't had the money to spend on toys and other shit like that. Its been nice. I guess that its is spring cleaning time.

No comments: