Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Brad's Merit Show..

This is a little late but I guess that it is better that I do it now then never. Last month Bradley got into the Merit Show at his school. How this art show is put together is that the teachers choose what pieces make it into the show. This is also the show that they hand out scholarships for getting into. I am real proud of him. He got two pieces of work in there. We only got a picture of the one piece, but here it is below.Good job Brad! I know that he is going to be adding more pictures of what he has done with his blog as he gets them photoed. He is only going to be working a couple hours a day, so when he gets home this will give him more of a chance to get this stuff done and to complete the million projects that he has going on :) If you are wanting to see more of his work here is a link to his blog.. brad-taylor-art.blogspot.com

I was just looking at his blog and I think that I need to kick his butt into gear and show off what he has done this semester. Brad's print teacher loves that work that he is producing in her class. This summer we are going to get materials so that he can have several plates finished so when he is able to jump back into the studio he will have a stack of things to print!

No comments: