I really like the weekends. I get to close on Saturday night which means that I get to sleep in. It always seems like I am in a rush to get to work and this is a nice change.
I survived my early morning yesterday, but I had to take a nap in the middle of the day. What normal person has to do that? I am glad that is something that I don't have to do too often! Tomorrow I am going to have another early morning. I am interested to see how that is all going to pan out. Also tomorrow Brad and I are going to go with my work to do the MS Walk. We are going to be cooking the hot dogs. Brad doesn't mind doing it just as long as he gets a hot dog out of it :) My work gave me a shirt that they want the whole group to wear. But my the time they got to me they only had large shirts left. I might just have to the rebel and not wear mine. Its way too huge and I don't think that there is any way that I will be able to recover from it.
Well off to run some errand before I head to work.
1 comment:
You could always pull your hair to one side and put it in a faux pony tail, wear the shirt with a big wide belt, and roll your pants so they look like peg-legs... and pretend you are from the 80s!
Good luck tomorrow. I used to run concessions @ WSU and it was [sometimes] fun. :)
Post a Comment