Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Last 2 Weeks..

As I was driving up to Seattle I got a phone call from the manager that I have interviewed with and he informed me that I got the job. Sounds like on the 25th I will become a bakery wrapper. What the job includes is me wrapping the bread that that bakers bake in the morning. I am really happy that this went so well. I still will be full time and have a job that will keep me busy all of the time. On the other end of things I'm really sad to be leaving my pizza job. I love everything about that job, the work and the people. I guess it is just time to move on to bigger and better things.

My apartment is awesome! I had been stressing out about what size it was going to be but I'm really impress that Brad was able to find what he did. It has a full size stove and fridge. Brad said that there was only one other apartment that he found up there that even had that. Size wise I would have to say that it was the same size as my last apartment, except that we are missing one room. We even have enough space to have my deep freezer. This was something that Brad wasn't wanting me to bring up with me, but I did and now I am really glad that I did! The location is also amazing!!! I can't believe how close it is to everything and all of the possibilities it brings. I think that we are really going to enjoy it up there.

Brad started his classes today. We have been stressed out because when he went to orintaion last week he was told that he has to have a lap top. He went in and talked to the head of his department and talked to them about it. We have a really nice desk top at home, same thing that they have at the schools. Come to find out they really just wanted to make sure that he had a computer so that he could write papers on. I was not sure where we were going to come up with another $1000 to get a lap top, so problem solved.

His class schedule that he has sounds like he is going to have a ton of fun, but at that same time that it is going to be a lot of work. I am really excited to see what type of work this school is going to demand of him. He had it really good out at Snow College, they challenged him and gave him a kick in the butt that he was needing. After his first class he was sounding really positive about it..give it a couple more class periods to see what he really thinks though :)

I purchased my ticket today and on the 18th I'm heading to Seattle!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Libby, make sure you keep the blog up so we can keep track of you!
Can't wait to come and visit. :-)