Yesterday was Bradley's birthday. The weather could have not been more perfect. When he got home from school we went and grabbed a hamburger and took a nice little stroll down to Gas Works. He claims that this is his favorite place in the city. You have the best view of the Seattle sky line there and its fun to sit and watch the boat float by. It was nice and quite there..could have spent a lot more time.
When we got home we were able to Skype my sister and her kids. It was fun getting to see them. The kids were more amazed by getting to see themselves in the little camera on the computer then they were us, but it was still fun. We also were able to talk to Brad's parents. Technology is so awesome. I'm really glad that everyone is willing to use Skype so we can see them.
Derek texted Brad and he had set up a get together. I was finally able to meet some of the people that I have heard so much about from Derek and Bradley. Even got to see an old friend that I used to work with at Taco Time..we were talking and that has been about ten years ago. He asked me if I still had the scar on my finger when I tried to chop it off. He was one of the lucky three that were there that morning :)
I hope that Brad had a good birthday..he deserves it!
1 comment:
I love skype - it was so good to be able to see you guys on Brad's day.
Glad you had a good one.
:-)
Post a Comment