So I have realized that it has been awhile since I have updated my blog..so here we go!
I haven't made a successful loaf of bread yet but I will, I just seem to never have the time. Think that I am going to try and do that today. We will just have to wait and see how that goes :)
Nothing that exciting has been happening the last month. Just the normal school and work load that we have every semester. This is the first semester for Brad that he has nothing but art classes to work on..I'm excited to see what type of things he puts into his pieces. We are saving up so that he will be able to take an art trip with the department spring break. That is the funnest thing to do! You get to go see what people are doing in the "real" world and come home with lots of ideas. This is an awesome opportunity that any art major should do at least once in their schooling.
I have been working on my crafting projects and have just about gotten caught up to where I need to be. I need Brad's help to get me some good pictures and I will post it here.
Besides that there really isn't that much that is going on. Hope all is well with everyone!
1 comment:
I miss you.
Post a Comment