I'm down at our apartment deep cleaning before the semester begins. We have been up north working for the month of december so our apartment has been sitting empty all this time. I forgot to do some dishes before we left and there was a very funky stink when we got down here. We had a different life form growing in the sink..gag
Besides that it has felt really good being with my stuff and sleeping in my own bed. (No offense to the in-laws) Now I got to figure out where I'm going to put all of our Christmas presents that we received. Oh the joys of living in a small apartment :)
I guess that I need to get back to cleaning so I can just finish up the little that I have left.
2 comments:
Doesn't help when the power goes out, though. ;)
Did you have a great New Year celebration? I missed the traditional Mayan thing this year...
I hate haveing a small apartment. Is there something wrong with your phone, or are you just angry with me?
Post a Comment