I have been hard at work and finally tackled Brad down to help me get some good pictures of my projects that I have been working on. At my sisters girl nights that she has with her friends they all share their talents in the crafting world. Her one friend taught us all how to sew the binding on books. This is something that has always interested me..I love to make anything with my hands. I have perfected the art of my book making and I am finally really happy with the results that I'm getting. The two that I have finished the last couple of weeks are both gifts.
This is the cover for my red, white, and blue book that I did for my aunt.
Both of these pictures show the pages and the page that has pockets with tags in them.
This is the top view.
This book was really out of my colors that I normally like to work with but I was very impressed how they turned out together. Also my first time working a lot with sayings so I'm super excited to see that it turned out really cute.
This next book that I did was for a lady that I work with. I made it for her as a surprise and learned that she really liked the color green and yellow. I think that this is my favorite one I have done so far..
In this book I have added her pictures to the pages, which really personalizes it for the lady that I have made it for. She was so touched by the book that I made her and can't wait to show her what the final result looks like with the photos in it.
Brad was the one that helped me take the pictures. He got a new camera and is trying to learn all the fun things that goes along with it. I am really glad he was able to get better pictures then what I was able to do.








4 comments:
You absolutely amaze me! The things that you come up with turn out so pretty. Good job!
Very nice. They did turn out really good.
ok. I couldn't stop snickering too. I'm in the library at school and I had to explain the stroy to Bri. Could have sworn I told him THAT story...LOL Thanks for the laugh. Still planning on coming out next saturday if the weather is good.
These are so pretty - I still want one!
...and the pictures turned out nice too!
Post a Comment