Friday, December 26, 2008

16 pounds of crab...

That is right, that is how much crab I had to crack today so that I could hand it out. My fingers are sore and I don't think that I am going to be wanting to eat crab for a long time. Just in case you want to know, snow crab doesn't have that much meat on it and still takes that same amount of time to open as king crab.

Christmas is over and I have been counting down the days for this to happen. Brad, me and my friend Karin had a great time celebrating Becks-mas this year. Its one of the few holidays that I feel like I can celebrate :)

We all went to a lot of family parties the last couple of days. I always find myself stressing out about this. I think that this is the only time of the year that I actually see most of them and I hate having to come up with conversation material. At my grandma's party the only thing that I was able to get excited about was Brad and what he has been doing with his art work. There are a couple of different people on that side of the family that I know of that have different views on the art world then what me and Brad do so sometimes its hard to even talk about that.

2 comments:

Journey Rocks! said...

That is a lot of crab! Holy cow (or should I say, "Holy Seafood"?)

I know what you mean about family parties and trying to come up with conversation tidbits. The curse of being shy, I guess.

MishMash said...

Bleh. I had to do that infernal crab crap too.