Thursday, December 18, 2008

Brad passed all of his classes!!!

That means that he is going to get his degree! This is very exciting news for us. It has been a stressful couple of days waiting for the teachers to post their grades, especially waiting for the math teacher. Brad was needing a C- in his college algebra class to get his degree. Math is not his friend at all so it was a total shock to him when he received a A- in that class. We are thinking that he really must have rocked the final. He said out of the 50 questions on the final there were only about four of them that he wasn't sure what the answer was or how to do it.

Now here comes the fun part for me. I have got to get my butt into gear and pass my calculus class that I am currently in. If I can do that then I will only have 3 more classes to go. I've got to finish with school, I'm just losing the steam to do anymore classes. If I don't finish it now I know that I will really regret it later on.

We got a little over two more weeks of working full time before we head back to school. I know that we can last, just need to make it through the next couple of days before Christmas. Hopefully that will calm down everything in the retail world. Listening to Christmas music since Halloween is starting to wear on me hardcore. I have even found myself waking up in the morning with a Christmas song stuck in my head on my days off. It makes me so mad. They have gotten into my head!!! How did this ever happen?

3 comments:

Journey Rocks! said...

"THAT STUPID SONG HAS WIPED EVERY OTHER SONG FROM MY BRAIN!" (quote from some cartoon)

Hey! Congrats to Brad. This is so exciting for him! I agree -- you need to get your classes done, too. Get this part of your life out of the way. You will be grateful if you do -- later on. :)

Christy said...

Hey I hope everything works out for you with calculus! Congrats on getting a degree. It's always exciting news. Hope you are doing well!

Charging Frederick said...

Holy shit that's awesome! Congrats Brad!