Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Soaking in the Sun..

This blog is from a while ago, Easter Sunday to be exact, that I just didn't get to finish writing it and posting it.

Last Sunday Bradley and me spent the day downtown in his studio. That is what the blog before this one was all about. After he was done doing art for the day we started to head home. The weather was quite nice and the sun was still out so we decided that we would go somewhere for the last little bit of sun that we had. Our final destination that we went to was Golden Gardens. This is somewhere we haven't been for a while. I had the day off which is something that hardly ever happens on a Sunday.


The sunset we enjoyed inside the car because it was starting to get cold and windy.


I had fancy fingernails. Due to what type of work I do, I never get to paint them.


Brad just about done with the day..


 I really like this photo of the two of us. It makes me laugh though because I think that Bradley looks so much like his older brother in this photo. Personally I don't think that they really look alike at all so that is why it throws me off on what it is about it. Some family characteristic and I am not sure what is showing :)

No comments: