Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bemis Spring Art Show..

This past month or so has been a really busy one for us. Bradley has been in two different shows. The first one was at the end of April at the Bemis Building. The building is full of artist lofts and for this show they open up their studios, promoting their art and other artist of Seattle. We have some friends that live here and they had saved Bradley a wall to fill up with his art.


Brad showing off his awesome art! 


Art makes me excited :)
 

The show was up for two days and there was a lot of traffic that went through that building. Above is Brad and me standing by his work. It was a lot of fun to be able to walk through peoples art lofts and see how people lived and did art at the same time/space. It gave us some ideas on how we were going to make it work for us. The studio that Bradley was showing in most definitely had the most art in it. I think that everyone that showed there had real good art and it was a great combo.

As we were walking to our car after the show I made us stop by this building that had very interesting fountions. I just had to get some photos by it.  



I had to show off my sexy new shoes that I got. I have been wanting a pair of high heal snake skin shoes. Found some on sale..they look great!


 Bradley with his "lets go home" face..

The show was a great experience and gave him practice on what he was going to have to do for his BFA show that was going to happen in a couple of weeks. Thanks to the Lazenby's for sharing their loft and letting Brad show off his prints.

No comments: