While we were waiting for Bradley was in his class that he was helping teach, we all headed downtown and hung out. We ended up in Pioneer Square checking out different art galleries.
This is a little park with a waterfall, Wayland, Pat, and Jenny..
On Saturday Bradley and I had made the plans to go out to Deception Pass. This is a beautiful place to just go and hang out. It was a sunny day and there was a bunch of people that had the same idea that we had. Below are the photos that we took there.
Beach Time!
When we were done hanging out on the beach we decided that we were going to go and cross the bridge. Before we left I had to make sure to get everyone in a group photo. I had to make sure that I got a photo of me and Bradley too. He hates when I take these photos. I'm glad he doesn't complain to much about having to do them :)
Off to the Bridge!
Way down there you can see Adam and Brad..
Lookout point..
Below is the last photo that I took on the bridge..I was trying to get a group shot
As soon as we were done with the park we had to rush home so that we could get to Sam's Club to pick up the cake. The day that Brad was graduating there wasn't going to be anytime and didn't want to have to worry about it. Adam got to see where I work. Once you have seen one Sam's Club you have see them all. Luckily we made it there in time and the cake make it home with us.
On the day of Brad's graduation he had to be there several hours before it started so me and the crew headed up to Capital Hill to Volunteer Park. One of the things that Pat was wanting to go see was the Volunteer Park Conservatory. The following photos are from there.
Adam, Pat, Wayland, and Jenny by that Black Sun..
Libby by the Black Sun..
Photos inside of the conservatory. Pat's camera died while we were in here so I told her that I would post some photos of different flowers. These are the few that I took photos of.
Before we left the park to go to Brad's graduation we had to stop at the water tower..
Looking at the views of Seattle that this place has to offer..
The group outside the water tower..
Monday morning the Taylors headed back to Utah. Adam was here for another day so we headed over to Fremont. There are several sculptures over there that every time that we see them we say that we need to bring Adam to see them. This was finally our chance to make that happen.
First thing that was on our list to do was to stop by Gas Works. This is a must see for anyone that comes out to Seattle!
The park is so enjoyable when it is sunny..
Next place that we went to was the Fremont Troll.
We have discovered that Brad is allergic to troll hair. We soon had to leave this place because his eyes wouldn't stop itching!
Last stop that we made was in actual Fremont..
This is exactly what you think it is. It is a giant sculpture of Lenin. Its a very random location but this is the one thing that we wanted to show him over there. Adam teaches with a guy that does life scale sculptures. It takes crazy talent to be able to do something like this. This Lenin is huge.
Found this on a bench..
This store was Adam's heaven!
It was a blast having everyone come out here and celebrate Brad's graduation! The week went by way too fast. We are very happy that they were all able to come out.
No comments:
Post a Comment