So I have been thinking about posting a new blog for a while now..then when I went to go look and see when the last time I did i couldn't believe that it has been a couple of month. Wow!
Life is the same old with me and Brad. Nothing really to report on. This is going to be a concert going month! There are so many good bands that are going to be here its crazy! Tomorrow night we are going to be going out to salt air. Not the best place for a concert but once we are done seeing him it will be a group that we can cross off our list and not have to repeat again. It was a scare though because we order tickets online and Bradley forgot to put our apartment number on our address. After a couple trips to the post office and many call we were able to get things worked out and the tickets will be waiting for us at will call. Some times I just don't know about Brad :) Good thing that it all worked out in the end!
I officially got full time at work. After working there for 5 years I think that it is just about time!
I'm really glad about this..even though I'm not enjoying my job all that much. All I can do is keep telling myself that this time next year that we are going to be in Seattle and that there will be a new club that I will be at!
That is all that I am going to be covering tonight. I would like to say that I will keep this blog more up to date but then that would just make me a liar. Hope all is good on your end of things!
No comments:
Post a Comment