Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm Finished!!!

I just took my final in calculus today. That is going to be such a stress off of me! I'm so excited that I am going to be going back to my normal life again. So lets all have our fingers crossed that I passed. I feel really good about taking the final, which is kind of unsettling to me because when are you suppose to feel good about math? I'm not that type of a person.

I have told Brad and he thinks that I am crazy but I am having some major withdraws from not working with food. I have been really tempted to go and get a fast food job of some sort. I don't know why I am missing it so much but there is just something about making food, something constructive about it that is gone in my life. I need something to make me more productive and working with food I feel like I have done my part in the world.

I might not feel this way if my job was more of a marketing type job and not just a baby sitter job. I have came to the conclusion that people don't take me seriously at work because I look young. After I have gone through the membership benefits that I am trying to sell I have people pat me on the shoulder and tell me that I am such a cutie. To make matters worse the other day I have a guy ask me that, "I thought that only adults could work here." To which I replied, "yeah." Then his comment after that was, "well aren't you like 16?" Only thing I could think to say back was, "far from it." Really what the hell?

Brad and me went to a real rocking concert the other night. I will have to say that I thought this was going to be someone that I could cross off my list and never have to go see again but he just left me wanting more. As in the words of Charging Frederick my goblet was not filled. Besides that one dumb guy stepping on my foot the concert was a lot smoother then what I thought it was going to be with all of the people that were there. I just freaking love concerts..doesn't matter what type they are! There is just no other experience like it. There are two more punk groups that Brad is wanting to see later this month so hopefully I will get my concert fix for a while.

1 comment:

Journey Rocks! said...

\,,/,

Rock On! Congrats on finishing the test and I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. Sure hope it went well!

I'm with you -- absolutely LOVE concerts. :)

Just remember about the age thing, you will always be younger than me. LOL