Saturday, June 7, 2014

Lib's Birthday..

This weekend is my birthday weekend. Originally we had planned on going down to Portland but due to some things at work I wasn't able to get it off. Ended up that I actually did get it off but just had to run into work to put in orders so I really can't complain.We had invited Drew to come up instead and last week he sent me a text asking if it would be cool if his parents came up too, double score! They are all very awesome and we always have a blast with all of them.


Note written on my white board at work :)
I love my crew!

There are several resteranunts that Utah has that we don't have up here in Seattle. One that I have personally missed has been Cafe Rio, I think that I ate there 3 times when I went to Utah. My sister sent us a text a couple weeks ago that they had just opened on up north of us. Dream come true for me but its one of Brad's worse nightmares. He doesn't like this place and can't figure out what the big deal. It was my birthday so we went there for lunch before we headed up to the outlets.


Pork burrito enchalada style..
My favorite thing to eat here!


Joel and Bradley eating their Cafe Rio..

At the outlets Bradley was giving me a hard time because I didn't really buy too much besides some jeans and a sweatshirt. He said that I was too practical with what I got but I will tell you one thing, I am really happy with what I was able to find. That is all that matters.

While we were at the outlets the Fishers were making their way up to Seattle. I had wanted to do something fancy for dinner and we made reservations for the Salmon House. Brad and I had talked about going here for a couple of years but never made it, this was a perfect time to go there.


Salmon House..


Apple citrus lemonade..
Very flavorful and it was also very bright it color!


Libby the birthday girl standing at the entrance of the restaurant..
No one wanted to be in the photo with me :)

Couldn't have asked for a better birthday. Thanks everyone for making it a fun day!

No comments: